- Collecting Personal Information
If you wish to transact on and use the Site, SenexPay will obtain information about you, including Personal Information. The Personal Information most often collected and maintained in a customer file includes, but not limited to, name, an address for service, government identification, and banking information.
Personal Information collected is usually to:
- Establish and maintain a responsible commercial relationship with you;
- Understand your needs and your eligibility for products and services;
- Provide information to you about developments and new products, including changes and enhancements to the Site;
- Develop, enhance, and market products and services, and provide products and services to you;
- Process billing and collection of any fees;
- Conduct surveys and get feedback from you;
- Provide you with news and other matters of general interest to you as a SenexPay customer; and,
- To meet SenexPay’s legal and regulatory requirements.
- Using Personal Information
SenexPay is committed to protecting your privacy. Internally, only employees with a business need to know Personal Information, or whose duties reasonably require access to it, are granted access to customers’ Personal Information. The Site’s systems and data are reviewed continuously to ensure that you are getting the best possible service and that leading security features are in place.
We must reserve the right to retain and share specific Personal Information to meet our regulatory requirements and further to our contractual agreements with partners and third parties.
SenexPay reserves the right to block access for any user accessing the Site via a proxy service intending to conceal originating identity, and this includes access via the Tor anonymity network.
Personal Information and other data may get exported outside of the jurisdiction in which you reside. Your Personal Information may be processed and stored in a foreign country or countries. Under those circumstances, the governments, courts, law enforcement, or regulatory agencies of that country or those countries may be able to obtain access to your Personal Information through foreign laws. You need to be aware that the privacy standards of those countries may be lower than those of the jurisdiction in which you reside.
- Protecting Your Personal Information
SenexPay does its best to protect and safeguard Personal Information, but there are protective measures you should take, as well. Please do not share your Personal Information with others unless you understand the purpose of their request for it and you know with whom you are dealing. Do not keep sensitive Personal Information in your e-mail inbox or on Webmail. If you are asked to assign passwords to connect you to your Personal Information, you should use a secure password and always use two-factor authentication (2FA), where available. It would be best if you changed your password regularly.